** Fiscardo View Villas are fully committed to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for both our Guests and Employees, and now, more than ever, we are determined to protect you and your loved ones to the highest extent, fully complied with all government directives regarding the sanitation of all villas **
PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM: fill in at least 48 hours before travelling
USEFUL LINKS ON TRAVEL AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
COVID- 19 UPDATES ON CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of proven and confirmed travel restrictions or flight cancellation because of the COVID-19 pandemic **, we issue our clients and guests a credit voucher for the amount they have paid. The credit is valid for 18 months and you can reschedule your holidays either later the same year or next year. In this way you do not lose your deposit/ payments or your holidays. If within 30 days before arrival you have paid the balance but you cannot travel because of travel restrictions or flight cancellations due to the pandemic, and if you do not make use of the voucher or you do not wish to or can't reschedule, then the balance payment minus the deposit will be refunded to you at the end of the 18 months.
** The above are valid only if:
- There is a nationwide ban on travel from your country to Greece.
- Your holiday destination is on your country's Foreign Office list of advice against travel countries.
- Your destination is placed on the ‘Red List’ of destinations .
PLEASE NOTE: "green" and "amber" mean that your holiday can go ahead as planned and you must ensure that you comply with the exit and entry requirements of both your country and your holiday destination.
Please note that we will have no liability for any refunds, compensation, costs, expenses or other losses of any kind incurred by you (including, where applicable, the cost of medical treatment), in the following circumstances:
- If you, or anyone in your booking party, test positive for Covid-19 and have to quarantine for a period of time, or are notified or otherwise become aware that you have, or suspect you may have, come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 (or where they otherwise suspect they may have Covid-19) and have to self-isolate for a period of time. If this happens within 14 days before arrival date, you must contact us as you may no longer be able to travel, so we will work together to find the best solution subject to availability (Postponing your holiday to a later date, cancelling your holiday)
- If any of the above happens whilst you are on your holiday, we will not be responsible for covering the cost of any associated costs incurred by you, like missed transport arrangements, additional accommodation required, or other .
- If you fail any tests, checks or other measures imposed by a supplier, airline, port or airport, border control authority or other authority or fail to submit for testing or assessment when requested to do so, and as such you are denied entry to board the flight, entry to the destination, access to the services or you are otherwise unable to proceed with the holiday, part or as a whole.
You also acknowledge that all our villas comply with national and/or local guidance and requirements relating to Covid-19, and have implemented certain measures as a result, such us personal protective equipment, use of face-masks by staff (you are required to wear a face-mask as well), social distancing, maximum number restrictions on the use of certain facilities, mandatory hand sanitisation, limited entertainment options and limited food/drink availability.